1. Download Trust Wallet APP to your IOS / Android Device
Download the trust wallet using this link Trust Wallet Website
2. Sign up for a new acount on Trustwallet if you dont have one yet:
Now you ready to begin the next steps on purchasing Bonfire Crypto Token
3. Purchase some BnB coin in your Trust WAllet
You can either send the BNB coin to your trust wallet from your other crypto exchanges or you can buy it directly in the Trust WAllet
4. Swap BNB for Smartchain
Once you have some BNB on Trust Wallet, swap your BNB for Smartchain. This is usually a 1:1 ratio, but a small fee will be charged for the transaction.
5. Go to the Browser tab in Trust Wallet
If you don’t see the Browser tab enabled in Trust Wallet – Copy and paste this link in Safari: trust://browser_enable
6. Find & click on PancakeSwap
7. Connect your Trustwallet acount to PancakeSwap
Click the connect button on the top right-hand side. Once your Trust Wallet account is connected you should see your BNB/Smartchain balance on PancakeSwap.
*NOTE: Make sure you are in version V1 of PancakeSwap. You can switch to version V1 by clicking on the word V1 at the bottom of the page.
8. Exchange BNB for Bonfire
Go to the Exchange module of PancakeSwap. Select BNB in the From section and Bonfire in the To section.
If you dont see Bonfire on the list – just Copy and paste this adress address: 0x5e90253fbae4dab78aa351f4e6fed08a64ab5590
May have to change the Slippage Tolerance for the swap to go through. If the fees go above the selected % then the transaction will be cancelled
9. Click Swap To Confirm the Transanction
10. Go To Your TrustWallet Now
11. Select Bonfire on Trust Wallet to view your balance
Top Right side of the page click on the hamburger and search for Bonfire & click ON
You should now see Bonfire on your wallet
Congrats! You have purchased Bonfire Coin.
|how to buy bonfire crypto|
|bonfire crypto how to buy|
|how to buy bonfire cryptocurrency|